Tuesday 19 June 2018

All about me (not really)

Kia ora my name is Crimson and I go to Tehapara school. I moved to this school last year and I am now a year 6. I have one sister and three brothers. I’m good at writing and drawing. I enjoy spending time with my family. My challenges are the beam in gymnastics and working out equations in math. My goal is to win heaps of things this year. I’m looking forward to understanding everything that’s going on in class. The things I’ve done well so far this year are working on my independent literacy tasks. The people who inspire me are the teachers in my class because they help me when i need it.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora, I am cory from Makauri School.
    I really liked your profile writing
    To improve you could write more about you favorite sport
    Maybe you could write about your favorite sport
    If you would like to see my learning visit my blog ihttp://makauricoryp.blogspot.com/

    Mā te wā
    cory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Cory.

      Delete
    2. Hi umm I didn't write about my sports because i don't play any sports and I don't like sports.

      Delete
  2. This is a great start to your Blog Crimson. I love that you added in some of your goals. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work that you share on your Blog. Great work Crimson, Keep blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.